WORKING HARD TO EARN THE RIGHT TO YOUR BUSINESS
- In 2016 I was voted Best of the Area Real Estate Agent in the Press Citizen's Best of the Area poll.
- In September 2011, I became an OWNER/PARTNER at Lepic-Kroeger, REALTORS®
- 22 + years of full time experience in the real estate industry.
- 2010 President of the Iowa City Area Association of REALTORS
- 2010 Director of the State (Iowa Association of REALTORS) Board of Directors
- 2009 President's Merit Award recipient by the Iowa City Area Association of REALTORS
- 2007 REALTOR of the Year award winner by the Iowa City Area Association of REALTORS
- 2005-2011 member of the Iowa City Area Association of REALTORS Board of Directors
- 2002 Gold Star award winner for outstanding professionalism by the Iowa City Area Association of REALTORS
- 1996 earned the professional designation of GRI (Graduate REALTOR Institute).
- 1993 Bachelor of Science Degree from the University of Iowa
- Participating in both the Iowa City and Cedar Rapids MLS for more listing exposure
- Specializing in corporate transfers, new construction, investment properties and all aspects of residential real estate including first time home buyers.
- Professional support for even greater service from my full time sales partner, Jill Marshek
- Providing expert knowledge, advice and the resources to deliver results.
- Contact me for a comprehensive list of references, buyer's guide book, city and school information, maps, or a marketing plan for your property.
Coralville, Hills, Iowa City, Kalona, Lone Tree, North Liberty, Oxford, Riverside, Shueyville, Solon, Swisher, Tiffin, West Branch, Williamsburg and Other Surrounding Communities